Friday, January 23, 2015

I've Been Featured on Pattern Paradise!

Good Afternoon my friends!

I am have something exciting to share with you. 

As you may know I have not been crocheting that long. Thats kinda the point of this blog. We don't start out knowing how to crochet. It takes time, learning and patience.
I love to share my work, yes, some of its wonky, but if I can't share it with you then who?

A little while ago I posted about my finished garden/yarn bag. I love the idea of all the link love and I always post one if I have a new project to share.
Well, I just got a surprise!

I have been featured on Pattern Paradise and Crystallized Design as one of the most viewed project of the week!
I put so much work into that bag and there it is, looking right at me!

I want to say thanks to the host Maria and Crystallized Design for posting my project. 

Thanks to all of you who were interested enough to click on it.

Here is my bag....Its from Yarnspirations.


AND....

Here is my button! I am so proud of it!


Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Made my day!

Thanks for being here with me today and sharing in my crochet glow.

Happy Hookin!

3 comments:

  1. I love the bag. Is the pattern from Yarninspirations and you made it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yes, its from Yarnspirations and I just changed the colors and stuck my yarn in. Idh a garden :-) Thanks for the comment!
      ~Crystal

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Love this yarn bag you've created.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete