Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mom's Meet Review ~Gutsy Chewy

Hi friends!

I wanted to make a quick post about a product I received from Mom's Meet. I belong to their Mom Ambassador Program and their Mom's Meet Bloggers.


I got a survey about my stomach and then a day or 2 later I had 2 12 boxes of GUTSY CHEWY in wildberry and citrus. 

The bottle says its a fast acting oral and digestive supplement. Gluten and Lactose Free. All Natural Ingredients. Including Xylitol. For that queasy, uneasy, refluxy feeling.

This is a product I can try because it deals with an issue I suffer from. My stomach gives me fits. If its not rumbling and grumbling, it has a constant cramp or it's sick

My reflux has me sitting up at night to sleep sometimes. That is, if I go off my diet. I eat Tums, and Rolaids and have been looking for something that works that is natural.

I think this could be it.

I have had a belly ache all afternoon, and I just ate one of these tablets. Thank goodness they are chewable or they can dissolve in your mouth. They come in a tube container and they are about the size of a quarter.

I popped it in my mouth and let it dissolve. The taste of the wildberry is good. Like grapes, I liked it. I bit a piece off the citrus and it seemed like it was good as well, although I am not a fan of anything orange tasting. 

My stomach has let up some. This product took the air off my belly. 
Better OUT than IN! (my daddy says that, <3)

It also made my breath fresh. That's a plus.

Here is some info...

For bloating relief and gas relief, try the all natural digestive aid:

All natural Gutsy Chewy relieves heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, GERD and similar symptoms.
Get relief from: heartburn | bloating | gas | indigestion | nausea



  • Invented by a gastroenterologist and dentist
  • All natural ingredients
  • Effective and safe
  • Made in the USA



 I can tell you that everything it says, it does. It helped my stomach and if you are suffering from acid reflux and like me are looking for a non medicine option this could be it for you.

I have handed out a few bottles of the Gutsy Chewy and I have gotten good feedback. My dad was the first one to try it out. He suffers from ulcers, acid reflux, food, ect. He said it calmed his queasy stomach. It runs in my family.

So, do your own research, make your own decisions and look at GUTSY CHEWY as a healthier alternative.

Here is the coupon I got along with the product. Not a bad deal. Thanks, GUTSY CHEWY!



Thank YOU for hanging out here for a few!

It's appreciated :-) 

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment