Monday, March 9, 2015

Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream Review


Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream


Good night time, my friends. It's not very late here in WV but it's after 8 pm so for me the evening is winding down. I wanted to get this review out so I could go to sleep with a clear head. One more blog post a little more personal (my love of crochet and blogging about it) to me and then I can call it a pretty productive day.

One more thing...it was 50+ degrees here in WV today and I took a short walk to our town post office (2 streets below mine) to pay a few bills. I talked to a few people, bought a paper, just took a walk. It was so nice out, and this morning when I got up I heard birds! Birds! Spring is on it's way! 

I got no money for this review of Body Merry Neck Cream. I just got the product to try and review, to give my HONEST opinion about it. 

Here is the product....


It's Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream. 

I always read and look up the product good before I try it out. You never know how something is going to affect your health. 
After doing MY research and reading what Body Merry has to say about using their Age Defense Neck Cream...

DIRECTIONS: Apply on your neck and decollete after cleansing and toning. If using a serum, apply the serum prior to the cream. Can also be used on the face and under make up. For normal or oily skin, use morning and night. For sensitive skin use only at night. 

I decided since I have sensitive skin that I should probably use this at night time. I have waited as long as I can to review this cream because I wanted to give it as long as possible to produce results. 

So I started using it on my chest, and my neck. I am currently using a Vitamin C Serum so I applied that first. 

Here is a look at the Body Merry Neck Cream.


The bottle is a pump bottle that is 1.7 fl oz (50 ml). It's a tall, skinny bottle. I think it would last me 3 months at the most though using it every night. 
This cream goes on thick. It's a heavy cream and it takes a minute to get it rubbed into your skin. Once it's rubbed in, it's a little heavy. It does have a lot going for it in the moisturizing area. When I put it on, after it's rubbed in, I can feel the moisture in the cream on my skin. I have dry, dry skin, and this seems to be hydrating my neck and face really well. I suffer in these harsh West Virginia weathers. 

The front of the box says it has 4% Vitamin C
5% Glycolic Acid
Coenzyme Q10
along with a ton of other ingredients on the back of the box. It says Organic Herbal Mix, Organic Aloe, Organic Sunflower, lots of green tea and essential oils. Licorice, Lemongrass, Wildcrafted Wild Indigo, Wildcrafted Eyebright, Organic Evening Primrose, Organic Rose Hip Oil,  Organic Lavender and Organic Chamomile. 

Those sounds pretty luxurious to me and I know that a few creams that I use and have reviewed contain many of these organic herbal ingredients. It also has SUNBURN ALERT because the product contains Alpha Hydroxy acid that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn is greatly increased. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. 

THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS TREE NUTS!!!

This is a warning that I think should be loud and proud. As a mom with a son who is allergic to tree nuts, I know what it's like to read every label and watch every move. I would hate to say my child died because of a neck cream. In my opinion this should be more prominent on the bottle or label. 

I have been using the Body Merry Neck creme for almost 3 weeks now and I can say I am please with the results. Maybe not for younger looking skin because I think I need to use the product longer but for the moisture and hydration. It really works great in that department for me.

Here is what Amazon (where I got the product) has to say about Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream....

  • Lift, firm and hydrate the delicate skin of your neck and chest with Body Merry's Age Defense Neck Cream - a powerful moisturizer that firms, smoothes, moisturizes and improves the suppleness and elasticity of your décolleté.
  • Provide your skin with its daily staple requirements of vitamins, antioxidants and AHAs. 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are supported by powerful natural and organic ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil, to name just a few.
  • No fragrances or harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates.
  • The lotion is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
  • Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. No need to return the bottle.

I don't know about you but I love the idea of lift and firm. I can tell it hydrates well. It really means it when it says powerful. It didn't have any tingle on my sensitive skin, and the smell is a pleasing peppermint/herbal smell. Its very nice and not overpowering or is not going to interfere with your perfume.

 I like that it's not tested on animals.
I also love a 90 day 100% Satisfaction guarantee. In my honest opinion I believe 90 days will be enough to see results from Body Merry Neck Cream.

Here is Amazon's rating and prices....

Neck Firming and Tightening Cream with Vitamin C + Glycolic Acid + CoenzymeQ10 - 1.7 OZ




Price:$49.99
Sale:$21.99 FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
You Save:$28.00 (56%)

I read some of the reviews and people are pleased. It has 5 stars, but I really count stars. 

It has a nice sale price at $21.99. Now, I am not into creams for my decollete and especially neck creams that cost $20 bucks. If you are someone who thinks $20 is a good deal for this then I say go for it. 

I really like it for the hydration. I think you will too.

I've have about 3 weeks of using it so far...

This was my honest opinion. I just got the cream to review and this time, it was really worth trying out the product. I think I will keep my eye on Body Merry. I like their stuff.

Here are a few links where you can find Body Merry Neck Cream and other Social Media.


Check them out, read, do your research so you can find the best and most reasonable on your pocketbook. 
These were my opinions. 

CHECK BODY MERRY NECK CREAM AND ALL THEIR PRODUCTS!

Thanks for hanging out with me this long....
 a good review takes time.
~Crystal
















No comments:

Post a Comment