Sunday, March 8, 2015

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum Review

It keeps getting later and later. I promise this is my last review today. Mom's tired.
Plus, I didn't chose to do the review in 3 separate pieces through the campaign or InstaNatural, I just noticed this, I hope it counts, I did my best, I am new, I made a mistake. So...
I am going to review this like normal and hope for the best. I have tried to put it out there best I can. 


My review today is for InstaNaturals Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum for Ultimate Youth and Beauty. All opinions are my own, I got compensated with the product only, no shipping costs (last post), and I received no money. All I got was the product to try.

And I did.

Here is the InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum


Here is what the bottle says...

About Vitamin C Serum: InstaNatural's Vitamin C Serum is an enriched formula packed with ingredients-such as Rosehip Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Stem Cells-that rejuvenate skin to fight against the signs of aging.

Here is a pic of the serum on my hand...yes, its really a buttery yellow color.


In the directions it says to wash and pat skin dry. Use toner first (if applicable). Dab a small amount of serum to your hands to apply to the face, neck, and surrounding area. Allow to dry. Can be used daily (morning & night) and under make up. Follow with a moisturizer.

I added this to my daily and nightly face routine. This is a 1 fl oz bottle with a dropper (or 30 ML) so it should last a long time. It only took about a nickel size, maybe a quarter for where I put it. I have sensitive skin, and I don't use a toner but I do use a moisturizer . I applied this every day and every night, then applied my moisturizer over it. I have been using this product about 2 weeks now. 

The consistency is like a serum, its more of a thick liquid. It has a pleasant smell and when I rubbed it in it WAS NOT STICKY. That is something I can't stand. I hate for my face/neck area to feel like the product didn't dry or didn't get rubbed in. This made my skin soft as I was applying, dried pretty quick, and worked great under my makeup. This is one of the first steps to your routine.

I have been using the product on my face and neck. Every night and day. I also put a moisturizer over top of it. It has made my skin tone glow more. I cant say it has lightened up any spots, but my skin has retained it's moisture, and my fine lines are less pronounced. 

Here is what the InstaNatural says on Amazon....

  • Fights Against Signs of Aging - InstaNatural's Vitamin C Serum is the perfect solution for your anti-aging and wrinkle needs. Premium ingredients deliver potent results by nourishing and strengthening the skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sun spots, and other skin pigmentation.
  • Unique Formula - Includes the very best organic and natural ingredients such as 20% Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E. It also includes other anti aging ingredients such as Organic Rosehip Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Carrot Seed Oil, Pomegranate and more to boost your skin tone and look.
  • Smooth Application & Absorbs Quickly - Provides instant hydration to the skin and goes on smoothly to provide soothing relief and moisture. In addition, the vegan Hyaluronic Acid prevalent in the serum enhances hydration further by boosting the skin's ability to retain moisture throughout the day to help combat dry and/or damaged skin.
  • Other Skin Benefits - Even if you aren't looking to get rid of those pesky wrinkles or fine lines, InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum can be used for so much more. It will also provide your skin with a better and smoother complexion by shrinking pores and evening out your skin tone to impart a youthful glowing radiance.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy, no matter where you buy the products. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact InstaNatural for a refund - no questions asked

This seems like it works pretty good for me. I have been using it 2 weeks, and I cant take pictues of my own eye, so my honest review is important. 

Here is the amazon price and rating....

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum 20% For Face - With Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Rosehip Oil, Seabuckthorn Oil & Vitamin E - Best Anti Aging Facial Serum Guaranteed - 1 OZ



Price:$49.95
Sale:$16.75 FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
You Save:$33.20 (66%)

I don't know about you but $49.95 is a little pricey for me so at least amazons price is more in my budget. I love organic and natural but sometimes my budget doesn't allow for it. Thats why I love to review. 
If you are one of those who can afford it, I say "why not, go get your glow". I am going to keep using the product and hope the results keep getting better and better. 
I am pretty confident its working.

Here are the links you need for all the info....


You can always ask me questions if you need too. I will try to be as honest as possible. After all, our money is important. If we like something, we are die hard fans. I hope this product works for you like that. 


Thanks for spending time with me...
This is my last review for the evening...



~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment