Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Snow for Thanksgiving? Good thing I made Ear Warmers!

Hello Again!

I wanted to show you one more thing I whipped up this morning. Looking outside, the snow is falling in big fat flakes and the thermometer says 20+. Its chilly and this weather calls for keeping your ears warm.

Here is an ear warmer, headband, whatever you want to use it for. I made it out of chunky yarn, alternating SC and DC stitches. I made the loop for the gathering out of the same stitches and just sl st it together at the end to let it wrap around. I think it turned out cute.

What do you think?


Remember, I am new. So if you want to crochet something quick and useful this would be the pattern for you.

Here is the link. Its from the YarnBox.


I am loving how much it covers my ears and how thick it is. No wind or snow is going to get thru this.

I wont be updating tomorrow because its Thanksgiving and I will be celebrating with my family at my mom and dads house.

Have a Blessed Turkey Day!

I will talk to you again soon! Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment