Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chilly Morning, Perfect for Crochet Hook Cases!

Good chilly morning from WV!

Reason for this post is to let you know (if anyone reads this or cares) that I will be offline for the weekend. A weekend with no laptop, phones, or social media. A much need break and more crochet time for me.

This blog will change as I get more ideas, read more blogs to see how to make mine the best it can be. So if the look changes please bear with me. I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. I love to write, show off my projects. 

Idk if anyone reads this. My the page views someone is. I appreciate it very much. Today I am going to show you a hook case that I made from this Ravelry. This is a simple pattern. Thanks to the poster for the pics and link.



This is what it should look like. Mine was the first crochet project I made so its a little wonky but it was beginner easy and quick. I made mine with 100% cotton but you could use any worsted weight. 

Pretty and useful. 

Reason for posting this is I am going to work on another this weekend while I have the time. (Dont read this part Kat!) My BFF needs one and they work so great that I have to make her one. I think I can hold off until Xmas and give it to her then.




It doesn't look to bad, does it? It was just SC, and I made a chain on top so the hooks would stay in. The little pocket in the middle works great. I did put a snap on it but decided to make a chain so I could attach it to the back to just roll it up and tie. It works great, its cute and I am not forever looking for hooks in the couch or bed.

Have a great day everyone!

I will be back on Monday or Tuesday.
Refreshed and ready to go with new patterns and a new project. Ill post pics of my weekend work then.

Thanks and crochet on!

No comments:

Post a Comment