Thursday, February 6, 2014

Projects and Pinterest



 I have decided that I am only going to post things that are going on in my life. Crafts I have completed, cooking and baking, and just things I like in general. 
I wont be here everyday but I will keep on keeping on. 
The ecard above is kinda what I am talking about. Like everyone is the perfect housewife and all the ideas on Pinterest haven't been tried out. Well, I am here to do just that. 



This is my kitty Jezebelle. Her little house is made from a pin on Pinterest. Just look for T-shirt kitty house and it should come up. You can also follow me (Crystal Wall) on Pinterest and its pinned to my kitty board. We used an old couch cushion, a flat pillow, a bread tie, and 2 coat hangers. Make the hangers look like a tent, put over the cushion, tie a knot in back and its DONE!
As you can see it worked perfectly. It might look better if I actually thought it was gonna work. As it is, she jumped right in it and laid right down. 
So my point is, sometimes Pinterest works. This time it did. I will pick another project before long and post about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment