Thursday, February 13, 2014

Impossible Weather, Impossible Pie

Hello again. I am a little under the weather today. We are in the middle of a snowstorm. It's a bad one. We have more than 7 inches right now. My prayers that people stay off the road, and the elderly stay inside. 

Ok here is what we are here for. I did make The Impossible Pie. It was very easy. It did go in the blender and it came right out of the pan. I used more coconut, 2 whole eggs, and 2 yolks and 2 tsp of vanilla. This made a very firm desert. The more coconut you put in (I used 3 cups) the more solid your pie. Here is a picture 
of the beginning and the end. 



Well, here it is. Thats Nutmeg on top. IMO it's better hot but my bf ate it however. This literally lasted 1 day and had 10 of prep time with ingredients you probably have in your cabinet. One more thing, this is NOT the recipe where you use the Bisquick. I dont like that one. 

We are snowed in, I have a headache. I'm going back to bed.

Thanks for stopping to see the IMPOSSIBLE PIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment