Monday, December 29, 2014

Barbie Loves Crochet Too...

Good Afternoon My Friends!

Since the Christmas Holidays are over I have finally got my tree and all my Christmas put away for another year. Boy, don't it seem like there is WAY more to put away than when you got it out? Seems that way to me. I have always taken my tree down right after Christmas because my Birthday is TODAY and it does not seem like its my birthday with a Christmas Tree up.
Thats for another post though. 

I have been working on Barbie clothes for my niece. Sometimes they turn out a little wonky. I decided to try my own hand at my own crochet barbie clothes and here is what I came up with.


Barbies New Halter, Mini and purse (it opens)



Barbies New Hat & Scarf



Barbies Sleeping Bag


All my hard work!

I'm telling you, Barbie clothes are NOT easy. It cramps my fingers because it such small stitches. I used regular worsted weight yarn, because its hard to work with thin stuff. A lot of the Barbie clothes online are using thread. No Thanks!
I barely got these done. Barbies sleeping bag is a little wonky, but she doesn't mind. :-)
Her little hat and scarf was so easy, and her outfit I made by my own pattern. Her little purse holds stuff too.
My sisters little girl is going to be IN LOVE.
Now, I just have to find a dress and a bathing suit. There are so many cute Barbie clothes on line that I have a hard time deciding what to make. Sometimes its too hard once I get started and I have to tear it all back out and go to another.
I'm making a whole Barbie wardrobe.
Have you bought Barbie clothes lately????
$$$$$$$$$
It's easier this way IF your little girl doesn't mind crochet Barbie clothes and accessories.

Have a great day, and Happy Hookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment