Monday, November 9, 2015

Review:Harvest Snap Pea Crisps from Moms Meet


Brrr.....It's cold in West Virginia this morning. 

I think Maxine has the right idea, I wish it counted!

I have a great snack to share with you this morning. They are called HARVEST SNAPS and they came from the MOMS MEET website.

What’s snappenin’? We’ll tell you: There’s about to be a shift in your snack routine! Thanks for Harvest Snaps, you can serve your kids a snack that’s delicious and nutritious. A handful of any Harvest Snaps snacks supplies your family with high protein and dietary fiber. Plus, with six scrumptious flavors to choose from, we guarantee your whole house will be craving veggies. So grab a bag of Harvest Snaps Snap pea Crisps or Lentil Bean, and start snackin’! - See more at: 


Here are some pictures of the samples that came in this HUGE box.





Black Pepper Green Pea Crisps


Caesar Green Pea Crisps


Lightly Salted Green Pea Crisps


Wasabi Ranch Green Pea Crisps


Lentil Bean Crisps in Tomato Basil


Individual Lightly Salted Green Pea Crisps

One day last week as I  was standing outside by the mail box the mail lady dropped of this HUGE box of Snap Peas. There was 2 big bags of each kind, and about 40 sample bags for my guests so everyone can get bags of individual lightly salted snap peas.

Let me tell you, these are good!

My mom and I were at Walmart a week before the box came and we were looking at them and my mom bought a bag. If I would have known I was getting this huge box I would have had her wait, so instead I gave her all the kinds that she didnt buy. My dad and the grand kids loved them.

Here is what Moms Meet says about my sampling pack...

Sample package contents

  • Your sample package will contain the following:
    • 40 sample size bags (Lightly Salted) for your group members. Each group member should receive 2 bags.
    • 40 coupons for your group members. Each group member should receive 2 coupons.
    • 2 sets of 5 regular size bags (Lightly Salted, Caesar, Black Pepper, Wasabi Ranch, and Tomato
    Basil). One set is for you to share with your group members and the other set is a gift for yoU.

So I get to throw a Moms Meet party for all my friends and family.
If you havent signed up for moms meet I recommend that you do. They have all kinds of sampling programs. Some are for moms and some are for mom ambassadors who have blogs.

Go ahead and check it out, I LOVE moms meet! I get samples from them all the time. They have rewards and quests that get you points that you can spend for rewards.



I think your family is going to love these crispy peas. They are almost like they are freeze dried. The Caesar is my favorite and the kids love the lightly salted.

They sell them at Walmart so go pick up a bag and see what you think. I bet you will love them as much as my family does.

Moms Meet has all kinds of sampling programs, almost too many to chose from!

Go check Moms Meet out if you like sampling programs with no surverys, just quests that give you points for rewards.

Thanks for reading my review.

This is going to be a great party!

~Crystal




















No comments:

Post a Comment