Monday, November 9, 2015

Em's Crochet Christmas


I wanted to show you the gift I am making for my 8 year old niece.

She asked for an infinity scarf. She loves pink and purple, with some Red Heart Boutique as the 2nd strand of yarn.

Here is the finished product.

Eventually (soon) it will have fingerless mitts and an ear warmer to go with the set.


It wraps around one time and its so cute. I think she is going to love it.


This is the colors and its so pretty. Its made with regular 8-ply yarn and a fingerling yarn as the 2nd strand. The rest of the set is going to match this pattern. 

Its a simple pattern, just single crochet.

I hope she loves it, and I will update as soon as I get the rest finished.

Thanks for sharing this with me.

I will talk to you again soon.

~Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment