Thursday, June 19, 2014

So Many Opportunities with a Blog!


This is my favorite thing in the world. I love my freebie sites. I belong to several and a few I am going to talk about today. I know I talked to you about Listia. Have you checked them out? Its a great way to clean your closets and get new stuff. I have been a member for years and I recommend them. 

I am a member of a site called Klout. 

Klout is a website and mobile app that uses social media analytics to rank its users according to online social influence via the "Klout Score", which is a numerical value between 1 and 100
.
Since I am a serious reader I was really interested in their program. I get to chose books, read them for free and then post about them to social media for a score. The more books, the more reviews, the better my score and the better read I am. I just signed up so I am looking forward to seeing how well it works. I am excited to be part of it.


I am a member of House Party. I just got into a party from Hasbro. We got a Simon Swipe, a Bop It Beats, electronic catch phrase and they even send batteries. They send you everything to have a party with your family and friends. This is a great idea. I have been a member for awhile now and I have got in several parties. All you do is sign up for them. Its a lot of fun.

I belong to a site Orgullosa. The point is to empower women. They send boxes of samples and I rewiew them. Look how many products are in the box!


It is a spanish site, they translate in english for you. I love to just look around and browse. Its a great program.

I belong to Moms Meet. Its a green site. They are always sending me applications to try all kinds of products. I have gotten many things from them. Look them up!

My latest box from them was a big box of samples from OLOGY. I got 2 rolls of paper towels, laundry detergent, and an all purpose plant based cleaner. I am very happy with this product. It smells good, the paper towels are stong, and the laundry detergent worked great on mechanic clothes. Its from Walgreens. Its a reasonable price and its green. I will purchase them when I go to Walgreens, especially the cleaner. I loved that it was plant based and safe enough for me to clean without gloves and with my cat around. This is a great program and I suggest you check it out too!

This is my last suggestion of the day. This is my favorite book site. They have a book giveaway every week. I have won several. This site doesnt have you review books, they send them to you to pass on the love of reading. Go to their site and check them out.

I love Buzzagent. 

You can try products, start conversations, get more campaigns. At the moment I am in a Cooppertone Campaign. They sent me a box of sunscreen samples and full size product. I have been in many, many campaigns. The more I buzz about it the better my score. 


Some days thats how I feel when I need to do a lot of writing and catching up but its totally worth the time and effort. I havent bought shampoo, deodrant, toothbrushes, body wash, hair dye, laundry detergent, toliet paper and many other household items. My mail lady wonders what I do. Well, now you know. You can do it too. Its easy to fill out forms. Everyday my mailbox is like Christmas, and I love telling other people about my experiences with products.

Have a good one! Its thunder storming today. Good, my plants need water. Better God water them, than me and my non existent green thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment