Monday, February 29, 2016

Gotta love Downton Abbey Yarn!


Good Night! Yes, its 3 am but I cant sleep and this works for me.

I wanted to share the yarn gift I got from a very special friend.


This came in 3 50g balls, its so soft and lovely


Isnt the Downton Abbey yarn in Lady Mary. Its a lovely grey/silver. I have 3 balls of it to make a lacy summer top.

This color is Matthew, I love it too.

I was just telling my SO that I needed to buy some of this yarn and ill b darned if I didnt get it from my dr friend. I was super stoked.


She got me this One-Skein wonder. Book By Judith Durant and Edie Eckman


She also sent me 3 Susan Bates Bamboo hooks. I love these. The bamboo on them really hold your grip. Now I have reason to get out the chunky yarn and start on a whole set now :-)


This elann is tweedy and I have 5 balls so I have enough to make a whole wearable piece.


Thats a quick bracelet just to see how the yarn draped and worked up. I love it.

All in all this was a great gift and an expensive too. I have been wanting that Downton Abbey yarn bad. Now I am so happy!

I have a few patterns picked out but I need to finish my fat bottom bag, and my heating cover is almost finished. 


Sorry its so dark but my camera is not agreeing with me. You can see them better and more of my work on Instagram. Krystlewvscrochet

Just showing off my new lovely yarn. I want to get it out right out and work with it but it has to have a special pattern. I'm gonna try something now. 

Thanks for sharing with me today. I will update soon, just not at 3 am. I have no clue how I ended up doing this in the middle of the night, woke up from a deep sleep, and probably sleep eating. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Hookin!
What are your WIP's?

~Crystal





















No comments:

Post a Comment